The Cascadia Map was printed in Portland, OR, on archival medium weight cover stock and is coated to protect the inks.
(Marsha McCloskey is David McCloskey's wife. Feathered Star Productions, Inc., is her company and is handling the Cacadia Map orders.)
Two versions are available: Regular and Laminated
• Regular is fine for framing and hanging on the wall.
• Laminated is best for hauling around and travel, as it can be carefully rolled and unrolled over and again without damage. Matte lamination is used, with a low-glare dull shine, which seems to slightly increase saturation of colors.
• Image Size: 26-1/4” wide X 35” long
• Margins: white margins are 9/16” on sides, and 2-1/8” on
top and bottom (trimmable)
• Laminated: clear margins are 1/4” overlap on three sides,
and 1/2” overlap on top (do not trim or perforate!)
Total Sheet Size:
• Regular: 27-1/2” wide X 39-1/4” long
• Laminated: 28” wide X 40-1/8” long
Wholesale Information: Contact David McCloskey at email@example.com
|David McCloskey's Cascadia Institute|
For more information about the map, go to David McCloskey's website. This site is dedicated to learning to tell the story of this place called “Cascadia.” Cascadia is a great green land on the northeast Pacific Rim. It is a land of falling waters…..
Cascadia MegaMap -- 15’ h X 11’ w !--@ Esri User Conference, July 2015, in San Diego,
honoring the map’s selection as “Map of the Year” gracing the cover of their 30th Annual Map Book, showcasing the best maps created in the world in the last year!
(Cody Camarata standing in front, photo by Alex Philp @BigDataAlex on Twitter).